Why Choose Tolo
Tolo Toys are committed to the development of an extensive range of products, which offer excellent play value, along with fun and excitement during a child’s formative years.
There are many facets to Tolo Toys; – Tolo Classics, a range of first toys with bright primary colours and many play features to discover, Tolo Educational Soft Toys, vibrant characters with a host of activities that will keep the youngest of children amused and the delightful Tolo First Friends collection comprising of clicking, squeaking Boys and Girls and the collectable world around them. Finally a delightful collection of baby giftware, Tolo Baby wraps it up offering you the complete package when buying a special gift for baby.
Crazy Eyed Bird
- Our Crazy Eyed Bird will make everyone laugh!
- Move-able eyes can be positioned in numerous funny ways!
- Clicking head and feet
- Rattling body
- Squeaking wings
- Easy to grip
- Pliable tail is perfect for teething!
- Our Crazy Eyed Bird is an irresistible character! With a rapidly developing sense of curiosity, your little one will want to reach out and grab him. Encourage lots of self-exploration of the toy – but also show your infant how to move his head and feet, squeak his body, make him rattle and adjust his eyes into lots of funny positions.
- At this stage Crazy Eyed Bird will naturally gravitate towards your baby’s mouth which is perfectly ok – as he was designed with teething in mind.
- Bring Crazy Eyed Bird to life by making bird sounds with your infant.
- Talk with your infant about Crazy Eyed Bird, his colour, his features and his crazy eyes! Chatter with your little one – they may not be able to answer you but you are setting the stage for future conversation – e.g. ‘What colour is his tail?’ ‘Do you think Crazy Eyed Bird can fly?’ ‘Look he’s facing backwards!’
- Play peek-a-boo with the toy – Crazy Eyed Bird is such a funny character that this will be lots of fun!